• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surface Lease

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good News
    In less than one week there is a settlement. The land man offered me
    $4100 Plus $2000 forced entry . He just would not budge from this amount and so I let Darryl Carter handle it. Mr. Darryl Carter got a deal for $10000 and $2000 forced entry and his legal fees are paid for by the oil company. In addition I got some environmental assessments done that may help in the future. All this and I did not have to deal with a landman that was a long way from being fair. I would certainly recommend Darryl Carter if you are dealing with a tough land agent regarding a oil surface lease.

Comment

I should add that the land agent offered 1750 yearly "rent" and then went down to $1300 after he "discovered" that there were only 3.95 acres. Mr. Darryl Carter got a deal for $2600 a year rental and a better contract that looks after my concerns. You can reach him at 780-532-8350 if you need help with an oil company.

Comment

CowsRus: Good for you. Does Daryl Carter still insist that the company uses what used to be called a Consent Compensation Order where the landowner does not sign a lease.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...