• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jim Rogers on Aging Farmers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jim Rogers on Aging Farmers

http://rt.com/programs/money/rogers-russia-jim-markets/

"­After 46 years of successful investing, Jim Rogers is turning his attention to Russia. What has changed in Russia’s economic environment? Have investment risks been reduced? What’s making emerging markets more and more attractive? Peter Lavelle is joined by Jim Rogers, Ben Aris and Yaroslav Lissovolik to discuss what’s driving foreign investors to Russian markets."

While some maybe asking why I am recommending you watch this program, when for the most part it deals with Russia; I want to point out that this long-time investor is very aware of the fact that farmers around the world are aging and very few young people are getting into the business.

I think you will enjoy his prospective on matters with a key interest being agriculture. He sees good prices and good times for agriculture in the future.
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...