• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Breakout Company?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Breakout Company?

A long time ago the mafia came up with a good scheme to make a lot of money. It was called a breakout company. They would start up a business. Use their influence with corrupt banksters and politicians to get debt worth several times what the business was worth. Take out further loans from their loan shark partners at usery rates. Skim off all the profits to their "business partners" through paying way to much for services.
    When they had drained all the capital in the business, let it go bankrupt! Walk away with millions, while the creditors are left holding the bag!
    The corrupt banksters and politicians shake their heads and say nothing can be done....just bad luck sort of thing...tough business environment don't you know? Their job is now to make sure the police don't investigate and nobody is ever charged!
    Now....do you see that "breakout scheme" happening anywhere right now in Alberta?

Am I mistaken, or was part of the deal when Nilsson brothers bought Lakeside that they recieved over 100 million in grants and guarantees to upgrade the plant? Does anyone else remember that? I wonder how much work was done and whether an audit was ever conducted by the government(LOL).

Comment

There were rumors...I'm sure we all heard them....that the money men behind the XL takeover was JBS?
      Remember the circumstances at the time...minority government, Tyson was ready to close the doors....not sell it...shut the doors!
      Was it a muscle play to get the dumb government to pony up the money for the home town boys....who maybe were in reality were the boys from Brazil!
      If there was ever a case for a truly independent judicial inquiry....could it be greater than this gong show?
      Where in the hell is the press? Have they been completely bough out?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...