• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ministers of Agriculture?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ministers of Agriculture?

Now maybe I'm out to lunch here or something, but shouldn't an Agriculture minister's job be to stand up for agricultural producers?
    Gerry Ritz says "his heart is with the poor workers" and he will get the EI boys down to Lakeside right away to get the boys signed up for pogey! Verlyn Olsen waxes poetic about the poor workers and vows to move heaven and earth to make sure they don't miss any meals!
    Maybe these guys missed their true calling? Maybe the welfare department over at Service Canada and Service Alberta would be a more suitable career?

Gerry and Verlyn don't seem all that concerned about the cattle feeders or the cow guys? Maybe crying over farm losses doesn't play so good in the Globe and Mail or Edmonton Journal?

Agriculture Minister? What's that? I don't think I've seen one of those in a while.

The old argument that the government only cares about votes doesn't even hold water any more. We not only fall into the bottom of the priority list, but we fall below a bunch of people who likely aren't even qualified to vote!

Comment

An agriculture minister that looks after agriculture?

How the heck did you dream that one up! Give yer head a shake there laddy!

Comment

Gag ministers, hate framers. That is why
        they get their appointment. Sniveling
        whinning framers are hard to like. Gag
        ministers are usually failed framers
        turned politico, to again slop in the
        trough of public funds!

Comment

This really bugs me!
          Verlyn Olsen tours Cargill to "make sure Cargill is up to snuff"?

WTF....Verlyn.....todays problem is a few miles east at Brooks!

Does Verlyn Olsen know which end of the cow to feed....let alone anything about meat inspection?...maybe they teach this stuff in law school?

Meanwhile the sell out union boy says Cargill is about the best employer they could ever hope for and get right to work when the sewers back up....give me a break! I bet the Cargill workers are busy gagging on that one!

Rainbows and lollypops over at Cargill....the best food processor in the world! They care about you.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...