• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's in your water?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's in your water?

I was recently informed that Alberta Health and Wellness along with The Alberta Toxicology Center are performing domestic well water testing (on 400 wells in AB) looking at trace metals and chemicals (farm spray chems mostly). Comments made from one representative indicated that arsenic was high in the Bonnyville area.

I noted that this study is going to look at an additional two metals not normally tested for when checking your domestic well water: arsenic and uranium.

Aluminum well also be tested for and on that note, I like you all to take a look at this link on you tube regarding geo-engineering of our atmosphere supposedly to protect us from Global Warming - (aka spraying aluminum, barium, strontium, sulfur etc.... the military calls it "chaff", and they use it to reflect radar signals.

The video highlights a new documentary coming out on DVD in late October, and where you can order it from. Please look up, and order the DVD. The gentleman speaking is G. Edward Griffin who also wrote the book "A World Without Cancer" (great book).

So check it out, apprx 5 minutes long.

"What in the World are they spraying?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiG-rKVBI3s&feature=player_embedded#!

if this link doesn't work, try:

"G. Edward Griffin talks about new CHEMTRAIL film":
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiG-rKVBI3s

The CHEMTRAIL thingy has been debunked time and time again. Conspiracy believers use it all the time for some reason.

Every internal combustion engine made leaves CHEMTRAILS, in fact all living creatures (and some dead ones as well) leave CHEMTRAILS.

The use of CHEMTRAILS to spread disease, toxic chemicals and such is all baloney.

Comment

I don't know what planet you live on, but I have noticed these things for the last two - three summers. You can bury your head in the sand, all you want, but don't call me names to make you feel better about this issue.

Contrails which are normal water vapour from planes, do not last for hours and hours after, and do not spread out and form cloud cover. I have video of stuff being sprayed over our house, some very low, which is most definitely NOT normal plane vapour trails.

You didn't even watch the link. The use of this technology to induce snow in the mountains is common at ski hills, and is common for states that are in fear of not enough water run-off (for reservoirs). The link shows the levels of aluminum that are hundreds of times above EPA limits.

Debunked my ass!

Comment

Call you names??? I don't recall any personal smears..but if it makes you feel better believe what you will.

I've been to the debunker sites as well as the bunkum sites...and have a balanced view of the whole idea of CHEMTRAILS.

I live where Cold Lake Airbase training flights have been observed for sixty years. I've seen my share of CONTRAILS and observed their various forms and formations.

All I'm saying is...don't get suckered into believing some Usenet kook trying to cry WOLF about NOTHING.

Comment

Hey I don't want to agrue with anyone here at agriville. I merely provided a link to an important new documentary which will bring forth information that you can judge for yourself (when you watch it, if you so desire).

Calling it debunked material before you've even seen it is prejudice. You have called me a kook, from what I see here, because you say to believe in "chemtrails" that's what I am. And I DO believe our atmosphere is being "experimented with".

A chemtrail being long lasting trails of chemicals left behind by planes in their flight-path, being of various makeups, but commonly including aluminium and barium, persisting for hours and often forming a haze or even thin cloud cover; and not being the same as contrails which are vapour trails formed on the regular fuel exhaust of these planes (which disappear in a few minutes).

I can't wait to see the documentary by these guys. Will I believe it all? I'll just have to watch it first. I do, however, believe what I see in the skies over my own house.

I only ask that people take the time to view the documentary before they pass judgement.

Comment

Some interesting information in this documentary "What in the World are the Spraying?"; definitely worth watching. Certainly nowhere near as technical as I would have liked to have seen (most people not interested in details I suppose)...

One thing that caught my attention was that the film references a couple peer-reviewed papers on metal toxicity... one of which was my good friend's, Mark Purdey (deceased)... his paper "Chronic barium intoxication disrupts sulphated proteoglycan synthesis: a hypothesis for the origins of multiple sclerosis."

You can get the paper from the website purdeyenvironment.com (Link to list of links for Mark Purdey's papers):

http://www.purdeyenvironment.com/peer%20reviewed%20papers.htm

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...