• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kuru researcher blames metal agents

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kuru researcher blames metal agents

I must ask our politicians and veterinary/CFIA officials, if they can read. I have provided them plenty of evidence from peer-reviewed medical papers as well as other documentation (including patents, university data, etc) on how the TSEs are a result of metal particles nucleating proteins.

Further to this, I wish to add a new "review" by D.Carleton Gajdusek. This man was the original researcher who looked at kuru in Papa New Guinea.

Link to paper: http://journals.royalsociety.org/content/2gu458u9763742w2/fulltext.pdf

This "review" or discussion paper, clearly points to what Gajdusek calls "amyloid-enhancing agents", such as AgN03, BEING the scrapie-like agent.

Please take time to read this very short document (only 4 pages).

When I get a chance, I'll write more about what he is discussing, in regards to nucleation, crystals, and metals.

Quotes from
    "Kuru and its contributions to medicine" by D. Carleton Gajdusek.

"11. AMYLOID-ENHANCING FACTORS ARE
    SCRAPIE-LIKE INFECTIONS/AMYLOID
    NUCLEANTS
    For approximately 35 years, I have been aware of the work of amyloidologists in their attempts to accelerate the appearance of AA amyloid deposits in animals primed with inoculation of AgNO3 or heterologous casein. Their discovery of 'amyloid-enhancing factors'
    (Niewold et al. 1987), which were active in high dilutions and difficult to purify, reminded me of our
    problems with the infectious agents of scrapie or kuru. I suggested that amyloid-enhancing factors were
    scrapie-like agents (Gajdusek 1988, 1991, 1994a,b)."

amyloid-enhancing agents such as silver nitrate were [ARE] the agents causing disease.

"16. MONTMORILLONITE CLAY DEPOSITS LEAD
    TO DELAYED NEURODEGENERATIVE DISEASES
    The high-incidence foci of two very different diseases, Guamanian amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (lytico) and parkinsonism–dementia (bodig), occurred also in a few remote inland villages on Honshu Island in Japan and
    among the Auyu and Jakai people around Bade and Kepi in southern West New Guinea (Gajdusek & Salazar 1982). It has virtually disappeared from all of these places with the introduction of civilization. These three foci were restricted to remote communities in which there was such a depletion of environmental calcium as to produce a chronic severe deficiency of calcium in
    the diet, with the result that calcium sparing led to soft tissue deposition of calcium aluminium silicate or
    montmorillonite clay deposits within brain cells, along with other heavy elements as the diet provided. These
    lay dormant for decades until triggered later in life to cause specific neuronal damage leading to lytico or bodig. Civilization, with all its ills, has caused these two diseases in all the three locations to disappear."

Montmorillonite clay is a "calcium aluminum silicate" mineral. In the described regions, the areas with a low calcium level in soils, and an abundance of other "heavy elements", resulted in the development (over a long period of time) of neurological disease.

Prion researchers from Wisconsin who did experiments with montmorillonite clay, prions fragments and genetically altered mice, stated that the montmorillonite alone did not cause disease. However, it is now revealed that in a low calcium situation, calcium is replaced by a heavier element and it does result in disease (even without prion proteins). This leads me to ask, what heavier element replaced the calcium?

More evidence that the lack of a required metal, and its substitution with another heavier elements, can initiate disease processes.

Kuru showed up in Papuan natives who ATE people from other tribes.

BSE showed up in cattle FED residue from other cattle, (bonemeal and feed concentrates sourced from other cattle roasted and ground).

Stop those practices and suddenly no disease.

We don't really have to know the means of disease spread as much as how to prevent it in the future. Quite simple really.

Comment

Only one specific tribe in Papa New Guinea developed Kuru, even though all the tribes on the islands practiced cannabilism. Mark Purdey actually visited these people and tested soils, vegetation etc....He noted among other things, elevated levels of manganese; and he found they were consuming food cook in primative hand-made plates and pots made from the metal of WWII japanese airplanes that had crashed on the island. The natives also discussed how when they found these downed planes, they accidentally set of several unexploded bombs.

I hope that you will get ahold of Mark's book "Animal Pharm". The book is in the Alberta library system and they will get it to your library (if yours doesn't have it)...

Really look at what you are saying. If the disease were as easily spread through consumption of the MBM, then there would be thousands of cases of BSE where-ever the MBM was shipped. This is absolute not happening. As well, trials feeding MBM specifically spiked with contaminated brain tissue were never able to transmit the disease. They did these trials for over 7 years in the UK and no transmission.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...