• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

15444, got your email but can't return it, sorry!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15444, got your email but can't return it, sorry!

We moved to another little farm near Innisfail and are just sorting out where all of are crap is going to live, beit the original farm or the new one. Things that are of questionable value (like this computer that doesn't seem to like that we now should have high-speed internet) may just have to be pitched altogether. In any event, I'm just swamped for time and so many things are demanding this time all at once, right now I can only use the computer for internet access and my email hopefully will be working again soon. I still have them both and am averageing around $2700.00-$3000.00 and thanks for asking.
    Cowman, I just have to comment, even though you've heard it before from me, your post on costs to keep cows versus what we can expect in return was amazing and I really appreciate your grasp on numbers, thank you for your time. Kpb, I'm so glad you're back, I have so little time to go into why I think you're posts are so valuable to me but I think you do know that I find them extremely worthwhile, thank you for your time also.
    Take care all, talk to you when I can.

Thanks whiteface.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...