• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moving on

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ah-closer to the centre of the universe! Might be a bit cooler. Good Luck in MB. One thing I have noticed is that Alberta drivers are DANGEROUS, at least when they come to Saskabush.

Comment

I sure noticed the difference in MB with the driving - quiet roads, most drivers sticking to the speed limit. And that quaint rural thing of waving to other vehicles on the highway!
      Here it seems the driving has just got ridiculous, nearly everybody going 20 over the limit all the time, constantly getting tailgated by young guys in jacked up trucks and at night lots of guys are keeping their high beams, fog lights or these dazzling blue lights on when they pass oncoming traffic. Gets to the point I just wants to stay home to avoid the danger.

Comment

We live in radar country here in MB. You do not want a Manitoba speeding ticket! Our local paper has an RCMP report that features the Speeder of the Week. It' very often someone from Alberta who is doing 130 plus, and gets their eyes opened ehen the ticket is in the $800 dollar range. MB residents will lose merit points on their driver's licences, and be paying more for a few years until they earn them back. We just chuckle whenever an out of province licence plate blows by us on the highway.

Comment

I wondered that …. I'll need to get the wife to ease up on the pedal as she has a tendency to be lead footed, LOL.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...