• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim Hortons now advertising Canadian beef and farmers in their ads for new steak sandwiches.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim Hortons now advertising Canadian beef and farmers in their ads for new steak sandwiches.

I thought this was a good sign for building demand. Tim Hortons has a lot of marketing clout in Canada.

It is nice to see them supporting Canadian beef and our farmers.

Has anyone tried their new beef sandwiches?

Way to go Timmies! Haven't tried them yet, but it's nice to see the support.

Comment

Must be the new marketing angle for food service starting with A&W. Swiss Chalet is promoting Canadian chicken in their ads.

Comment

nice to see, I seem to be in Tim Horton's a lot and am happy to see them supporting Canadian farmers.

Comment

Not to be cynical as I do think this is a good step and Tim's sells a lot of product and I would strongly support the Made in Canada approach. I think we do need to be cautious as farmers/ranchers that the large corps don't steal the "identify with your farmer" rug out from under our marketing feet. Want a prior example, just think of the change to "mega-organics" when the profits were clearly demonstrated.
          Just saying...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...