• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JBS

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JBS

I am not here to give complete credit to JBS for the current cattle prices in Canada and North America however, I do believe that the awakening that is happening around the globe --- on a monetary front that is --- may have something to do with the JBS entrance onto our Canadian soil. And maybe it even took our government by surprise.....

You see, I totally agree with Cam Ostercamp's thoughts on a captive North American cattle supply and marketing issues around that supply.

Whether you want to believe that control and concentration of power in the hands of a few multinational American corporations is good or bad, or manipulated by an elitists group like I believe, times are a changing.

When JBS first bought into the American marketplace, I think that even the Americans were expecting that they could keep the market control game and captive supply going and keep them harnessed.

Then the challenge began. The petro dollar is obviously at risk and has been for a very long time. In fact, it is inevitably ****ed. No need to worry folks, I am not predicting the sky falling and our precious Alberta oil industry to crash --- just yet... LOL

I am actually feeling quite comfortable that a new member of the BRICS banking structure has a foothold in our country by way of ownership in a big part of the cattle industry. You are all aware that JBS is a partially state/country owned company I hope.

I guess the other thing I like about JBS is that they have shown that they are not here to simply trap the beavers and take the hides home to cloak uncle sam. The A&W (love that little man draggin his ass in the grass) move was orchestrated by JBS and so will the MacDonald's deal when it comes. And they are already dealing in Asia and the EU. Actually listening to customers around the world and not adhering to the dictates of what I believe to be a defunct band of bandits led by our other big packer here in Alberta.

Has the stranglehold been broken for good? I believe so. Now we will see how much power and force JBS is ready to wield as we continue our quest to break into markets without their assistance or their plant in Brooks.

And that folks is another rest of a story.... Namaste

intresting thoughts...not sure jbs has made that much of a difference but it has shaken up the old boys in the meat industry a little.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...