• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Low Stress Cattle Handling - Videos - Are these relevant? Valuable?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Low Stress Cattle Handling - Videos - Are these relevant? Valuable?

Hi Everyone, I wondered if this type of video content is helpful? If so we can continue to add to Farms.com and Agriville.com. Thanks for your input and comments.

Always enjoy cattle handling clips.....

Comment

I think there is huge value in this type of education. At one time I didn't have the patience (and didn't think I had the time) to learn and practice these strategies.

As you get older (and hopefully wiser) and start to slow down I realize now how much time I could have saved learning and practicing these things earlier in my life.

A good video tying low stress cattle handling in with the risk of handling cattle is shown at:
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45jAC5PEqTI

I learned so much taking a 1 day course with Dylan Biggs back in the day. I wish these type of courses were more readily available as even for experienced cattle producers you really have to see it to believe it.

Comment

We've found over the years that our motto should be "The more you hurry, the slower you go." Once that was figured out, everything clicked.

Like the videos, BTW

Comment

Good ideas in the video.
          Thanks

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...