• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cattlemen’s Young Leaders Program (CYL)

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cattlemen’s Young Leaders Program (CYL)

This is a spot where CYL-ers can stay in touch with one another/share insights about their mentorship experience.

Looking forward hearing from everyone!

Amanda

2014 CYL Mentee
    Mentor: Lorne Hepworth

A little bit about myself…

My family has a small cow-calf operation outside of Stratford, Ontario. We have a commercial herd of mainly Simmental, Limousin and Angus cattle. If I end up taking over the farm, I will represent the fifth generation in my family to raise beef cattle on the same land.

I studied at the University of Guelph – but I am not an Aggie. I was an “Arts” student, and have a degree in Political Science. I am interested in agriculture policy, beef cattle and politics.

One of my goals for my CYL mentorship is to learn more about the art/skill of lobbying and complimenting that will gaining/expanding my knowledge about beef cattle genomics.

I am looking forward to chatting with both CYL mentees and other beef producers on Agriville.

Cheers,

Amanda

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...