• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MAN, CATTLE and VELD Book NOW AVAILABLE

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAN, CATTLE and VELD Book NOW AVAILABLE

Johann Zietsman's book is now ready to go in email-able format.  It is priced at $27 USD and you can send me a check or money order..............OR........just got set up to take major credit/debit cards.

Not totally sure how long it will take to get the printed hard copy available.  The formatting and file types have been a lot more difficult than I expected.  My best guess is that it will be available in a month or so......depending on printer acceptance, etc.

The hard copies will be quite a bit more expensive because of printing costs........

$53 USD For Color and $39 for Black & White.  There also may be some shipping charges involved.

Just let me know and I will email you a copy right away.

IF you have other people interested..........just have them call or email me and I can get them a pdf copy right away.  Remember that the pdf copy will be almost exactly the same as a hard copy.  There could be very small formatting differences but all the information, pictures and charts are the same.

Best,

Paul D. Butler

307 701 0009

graybull@beefpower.com

http://mancattleveld.com
  • Reply to this Thread
  • Return to Topic List
Working...