• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

well worth the watch & listen

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well worth the watch & listen

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/01/15/dr-don-huber-interview-part-2.aspx?e_cid=20120115_SNL_Art_1

Kato you might want to set it up so the video link is what we see, although there is some good summaries on the sight

Comment

I was pleasantly surprised to see a post from mercola.com. That guy helped me eliminate my chronic pain of seven years.

Comment

I agree with a lot of his points. The
        exponential growth in usage is not a
        surprise with lower cost generics, large
        storage and spraying being cheaper than
        other options, as well as huge growth in
        RR seed...Worth the watch.

Comment

You people need to be careful.If most from the marketing portion of this site read some of your posts you will be classed as tree huggers etc.Surely this Dr. can't be right as I have read on this site that we are all screwed if we don't have round-up and all the RR grains etc.

Comment

LOL, I don't think those marketers ever stray away from their forum. That's why some post machinery type posts there. Whew we're safe.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...