• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCBA 2012 - Should Your Feedyard be Covered by the Beef Hoop System

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes I said same thing years ago
    grassfarmer!
    After visiting all these Beef hoop Systems in EU all of us said it has it place in this part of the world
    Have you ever drove through South Alberta feedlot alley called Picture-Butte!! one thing good about lot off times it is windy there, as we all know.
    Studies came in from similar type of shelters in Germany very low odour and sulfer and NH3 inhaling in confined feeding . again a lesson we learn with the new modern set ups under cover!!!

Not to say our grassfed is possible to come and more natural inviroment. but on limited scale and high cost to consumer.
    Controled Organic beef is me be here to come as long Government hires more inspectors and strict laws in place ,
    of course the house wife has pay for all exstra cost to get it there
    so reading all these nice coments on AGIVILLE keeps me very update .
    Getting to be a old age retired feedlot operator and getting better learning from these reading
    I do enjoy it !!!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...