• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Might Be Interested In What the ABP Says About Private Property Rights?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

F-s thank you for the clarity on the Hansard transcript. Nothing is ever quite as it seems. This never came up yesterday at the Task Force and may not on the 19th. George and Evans cheeky ruse in the Leg is on record could backfire on them. It need not be me however who pushes this issue one way or another. I am concentrating all my efforts on making sure the Task Force ergo Ms. Redford understands the value of property including permits, licences and not limited to free hold. So these concentration of power bills that cascade overarching over all Albertans lives are appropriately fixed.

Comment

per: Oh believe me.......Mr Bergers's comments are going to come up on December 19th at Airdrie! Our group had a very "animated" discussion yesterday on Mr. Bergers "comments" at a little work shop ysterday!

Comment

Is ASRG the same group who has the website on landowner issues. If so great site. ASRG you mentioned workshop in Airdrie, is for landowners.

Comment

Yes that is our website.
          It's not a workshop at Airdrie. It is a "stakeholders" meeting (by invitation only). Basically it is supposed to give the appointed "TASK FORCE ON THE LAND BILLS"a heads up with what they might expect in January....when they will hold public input meetings?
          If you have an opinion on the "land grab bills (19,24,36,50)" get out to your local public meeting in January. Dates have not been announced yet.
          If Redford is serious about listening to concerns, and not just a pre-election scheme, it is important this task force gets a loud and clear message that landowners are not happy campers!
          Our group, Alberta Surface Rights Group is presenting tommorrow at Airdrie. We will be voicing our distaste for the land grab bills as well as offering some solutions.
          I'll report how it went tommorrow.

Comment

Have a good day tomorrow ASRG. Looking forward to hearing how it went. I'll be fencing and moving cows but with you in spirit.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...