• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So God Made a Farmer

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So God Made a Farmer

I hope this works. It's a good one.

Thanks Kato. Amen

Comment

Comment

Randy you've aged alot since I saw you last. But I sure like your good looken wife. How could and old buck like you be so lucky.

Comment

ROFLMAO.......

Comment

wish I had his hair.........

Comment

You know, it seems a crime that so many great
              heads of hair get wasted when so many people
              would like tham. You would think someone would
              Invent a method of transplanting the scalp.

Comment

ah so - A newbie. Welcome sumdumguy and I love yer idea. I really think it is doable, and I am ready to volunteer. Know of any old hairy guys, preferably not grey, that are knockin on heavens door. Would want to get me a fresh scalp I think, and not one from a head that is heading to hell. His bad deeds might rub off on my skull and drain through to my completely innocent grey matter beneath.

Used to see the first part of the process in the old western movies, however, it was the nice haired Indians scalpin the old bad white guys most of the time.

You know --- even if I could simply have some doctor scalp my back and move it up a bout a foot to the top of my head, I would have more cover than I got.

Anyone else have nay bright ideas.

Thanks again sumdumguy, and by the way; thoughts become words, words become actions, actions become habit and habit becomes destiny.. You might want to change your handle....

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...