• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cows and NIST what do they have in common?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rkaiser: You ask "How much of the American debt does China own?"

From last years data...about 12% of total U.S.A. debt.

If you want current data just "google" for it...your time is no more precious than mine.

Comment

Down to about 8% now. I am impressed wilagro. I was just wondering if you got all your knowledge from the news which would have us believe that the Chinese are ready to take over America. LOL

I am glad however, that you have time to read the words of us dumb (LOL) folks, and hope you have time to watch this extremely important video that Kathy has posted here on agriville.

People need to know that there is deception in 9-11. How you take the facts presented by these architects and engineers is up to you wilagro, as is how you deal with the word conspiracy.

Comment

just in case - A conspiracy theory explains an event as being the result of an alleged plot by a covert group or organization or, more broadly, the idea that important political, social or economic events are the products of secret plots that are largely unknown to the general public.

If the government was not involved in this obvious conspiracy wilagro, who was; Osama Bin Laden? Still a conspiracy either way. The towers did not fall due to planes running into them and America would look like a very unsafe place to live if they allowed demolition crews from unsavory groups into their buildings to install the sophistication needed to drop em they way they dropped. Let alone allow them to fly arouond in aircraft with no plan to take them out of the sky.

Simple stuff wilagro; grade school physics. Don't know what school you went to to make you so much smarter than everyone else.

Cheers bud

Comment

rkaiser: I'm not claiming that I am "smarter" than YOU. Let's just say that I interpret events differently than the "conspiracy kook" crowd does.

They now have videos that promote the idea that Bush, Chaney and the Jews along with their arch-enemies the Arabs ALL worked on this Twin Towers attack. Of course the Jews knew all about the plot and had to get in on the action as well. I wouldn't doubt that they'll have Fidel Castro in there next lighting the fuse on the explosives with his Cuban cigar.

Comment

Always extremes, as I said. However we are discussing the video on this thread.

Comment

Perception is reality, and misperception is also reality --- for a time.

If this video had the same air time as the news stories you have listened to to for your perception wilagro, would you be able to see the child like physics involved?

Comment

Physics, schmysics...how about some LOGIC. Logic is missing in the co-ordination of the so-called demolition with the arrival of the airliners and their suicide mission. Must have been a masterful operation with split-second timing.

Ach!, it just boggles the mind how people can swallow these conspiracy plots and watch these videos and believe their every word as gospel truth.

Comment

I give wilagro --- you must be right...LOL

Comment

Just like 2 billion people can't be wrong about Jesus and God, or 1.8 billion people (I could have those stats backwards) can't be wrong about Islam, 1600 architects and engineers can't be wrong about 9/11 either. I haven't come across any stats for alien or ghost believers or I would've included those as well.

To coincide with "TRUTH is the ultimate Anti-War message", is Ray Hunt's words...People know how to make war to get it done, but they don't know how to make piece to get it done. Well said Ray, well said.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...