• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hydro Fracking Information

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hydro Fracking Information

After attending a full house meeting on hydro-fracking, at Eagle Hill(west of Olds)Alta. and another one at Cochrane today, I can tell you one thing.......people are mad! They are sick of ERCB incompetence and government and industry lies!
    Today, at Cochrane, we got some disturbing facts on the amount of water used, the inevitability that sooner or later our aquifiers will be compromized, and a moving real life story of a way of life destroyed for one brave women who won't lay down and take her beating!
    If you care about your water and your way of life, get involved before it is too late.

Ain't shuttin us down!!!!!!! 10 loads yesterday in The Oil Patch, How much is that????? Christ I kin Breathe on this thing and Make Money, hah hah, Now how much is that??????

Comment

As the rest of us mull this over BTO lets us know how it is. Living where some of us do affords us friendships with folks in this business. I have had the privilege to get to know a fellow who owned one of the large fracking outfits in NA and have discussed this very topic. He confirms we have things to worry about with shallow fracking. Not to say there isn't a good way, lets just make sure we find it.

Comment

per: I would agree with you that there is probably a way to do this.
        What I am saying is the government hasn't done their homework on over site and proper regulations?
        The ERCB states in their latest spin publication "Unconventional Oil & Gas in Alberta" that they are a world class regulatory body! Anybody who has had much to do with the ERCB knows this is totally false! They are the "keystone cops" of the world regulatory bodies.....a real gong show!
        We need to press pause on this developement, and do a real assessment of the risks and benifits? The oil and gas isn't going anywhere.....let's get it right? Alberta doesn't always have to be the place for "worst practices"?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...