• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fish Corn Beef

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fish Corn Beef

What do Fish, Corn and Beef have in common?

They were graciously served by Randy at his BBQ. Mr. Kaiser was a fine host and a few agrivillers were on hand as well as many of Randy's family and friends.

Thanks for a good afternoon rkaiser.

No probs per. Too bad you could not stick around for more singing. Kathy's man had us stretching gut muscles that we never thought we had and Purcountry"s crooning had some female coyoteeez coming right up to the yard.

Comment

Sounds like more fun than tarping silage piles but then again I never heard the singing LOL.

Comment

GF you have no idea what you missed. It
        was an evening of performances no one
        could have foreseen, or forgotten.

Comment

PureCountry you are quite the crooner. What was the name and artist of that last song you did? The message was heart-wrenching, and so hard hitting once you told us the guy singing used to be in the military. Until the next time, "wasn't that a party".... great food, burgers were awesome, nice to meet everyone... and boy Randy... you sure have a beautiful place to call home - can't wait to see the improvements. Randy's daughter can sing like an angel too.... she should pursue this.

Comment

"I Was Almost Home" by Craig Morgan. I
            thought Haley did awesome too.

Comment

Comment

Hailey's last song of the night.

Comment

Kathy and Les rocked out with Elton.

Benny - yer turn Kathy - Benny - yer turn Les

Comment

As promised...........

Comment

Music is food for the soul. Sound has a major effect on our bodies.

Some interesting stuff on patterns, crystals and sound can be found on you tube.

http://youtu.be/oCmGjD9j9bU

Don't shoot the messanger, open your minds to the information.

Comment

AHH wonderful stuff Kathy. I could see the effects this sound thing was having on a lot of folks the other night including Arron Neville---- You da Man.

Comment

Sound wasn't the only thing taking effect.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...