• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Conservative Leadership Campaign

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A friend sent me this ditti this morning:

There is a very interesting book online "Occult Theocracy" written in 1933 in the UK. She (Edith Queenborough) gives advice on how to survive in a world that is turning darker and darker and advises: So many Jekylls and Hydes stalk about unsuspectingly in our midst! From such an example I have been led to the
    conclusion that, among others, three factors can help one from being completely destroyed by the combined forces of that "underworld " :
    a flawless life, independent means and real friends, all three of which must be backed by a fearless determination to fight evil on all points of the Masonic compass.

http://ia600303.us.archive.org/21/items/OccultTheocracy/occult_theocrasy.pdf

I find this to be true! I raise a glass to my friends!

Comment

"by a fearless determination to fight evil on all points of the Masonic compass."

Oh! Oh!...Suggests a prejudiced view against the Masonic Lodge. Be careful here...there's mischief afoot.

Comment

I am getting a flurry of emails from my new found friends, the various leadership candidates all of whom want me to support them. Doug Griffith was the only one who was approachable before the election race.

The media reports I have read focus on Mar, Morton and Redford. The press seems to ignore Horner completely other than a bad picture while Griffith gets about one sentence.

http://www.calgaryherald.com/story_print.html?id=5367756&sponsor=curriebarracks

According to a poll at the above link the leader is Rick Orman, then Mar, then Redford. Horner is last.

Diefenbaker said a dog knows what to do with a poll.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...