• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Invitation

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invitation

Time for another invitation folks. Once again, this one is to have you join us for fun and frolic and maybe a little bit of non monkey business..LOL

We are having a party out at the Caroline ranch on Sept. 3rd and anyone who can come out and enjoy a bacon burger or a rainbow trout is welcome to bring along a salad and maybe some brewskies and have some fun. The party is being organised by one of our philanthropreneur friends from Calgary and there will be people coming from all walks of life. Including the spiritually enlightened. Planning on inviting the Dalai Lama himself. We have spots for campers, tents and those big motor homes which I know some of you hide in your run down poor farmersheds...LOL

We do not have any music lined up quite yet Kathy other than a promise from Randy George Jones Kaiser to sing a few songs including " Hotter than a two dollar pistol"- sure hope that man of yers is not booked.

woo-hoo I'm gonna hafta start packing right now . . .

Comment

Randy, email me your address and I'll commit to being there weather permitting. (that means rain, given my grain farming habit)

Comment

I told you, get the karaoke machine rented
        and I'll be there.

Comment

Lots of time for that combining stuff after Sept. 3rd Phil.

I live 1 mile south of the only four way stop sign on highway 53 in beautiful down town Caroline Alberta (Where good times never bin so good) Know that one purecountry Darcy you kareeokee man you?

Turn left (east) down a long and winding driveway. The wonderful wiz calls it my yellow brick road.

This woman said I have a peter pan attitude just before she hung up on me and told me I need a psychiatrist and not another woman in my life, so expect a wonderland when you pull up.

Oh shit - now BTO farmall knows where I live. LOL That wicked little witch/ warlock from the east may cause us some grief now, but don't be worrying yer little heads dears, Carline is hillbilly country and we create our own justice out here fer folks who cause problems. LOL

Comment

As for you burnt, I hate to keep correcting you lately LOL but it's whoop whoop and not whoo hoo... You easterners.

Comment

Since when did hwy 53 run through Caroline? I think you have addressional confusion.

Comment

Oops - should be hiway 54.

Comment

We Came, We gon Rock the Party, Blow Smoke, Get Down, Get Rowdy. Real McCoy, everywhere these girls are Promisin, 9 outta 10 of these Hotties are Hollerin, Ain't gotta say Shit to them, Time is Money, I see a bunch of Playboy Bunnies, Break it down with these old ass Honeys, And at the enda The Night theys Screamin they Love Me. We Drink till there ain't No Party!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Unable to make it Randy, would very much have liked to!
                    Don't have to wish "have a good time", because I know you will.
                    Larry

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...