• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

thank you Mrs. SADIE....

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thank you Mrs. SADIE....

for the raspberry pie recipe. This one had a short life, but it was a sweet one! LOL And yes, SADIE, you were right. Hubby is thankful in perpetuity. ;-)

<a href="http://s17.photobucket.com/albums/b67/Kato1/?action=view&current=raspberrypiejpeg.jpg& quot; target="_blank"></a>

Okay Mr. Pallett - burnt - perfecho - phil, sadie --- and the rest of Kato's lawsuit gangsters ---- when are we meeting at Kato's place fer pie?

Comment

Well apparently I'm to be heading up that way as we speak so how about - ohhh say, Wednesday for dinner? There's a rancher in BC that's been hollering for a balerman and Kato's house wouldn't be too far out of the way . . .

Comment

Who, out of this room full of gangstas, gets to cut the pie?

Comment

Anybody who can get outrace a two hundred pound plus, six foot one hungry hay demon can have as much pie as they want. LOL They will have earned it. You've heard of Cookie Monster? I married the Pie Monster!

If I had a dollar for every pie I've made..... I guess I could hire a personal baker! Ha!

Comment

Sorry burnt - I was kinda kidding. 1600 km for pie? And having to fend off the beast LOL on top of it; I'll have to pass.

However, I am on your way to -- or on your way home from the westerliest province bud and I think it is time for a visit.
            Randy

Comment

Well as much as the idea of heading out to BC for haying appeals to me, it's probably not going to happen this year. I still have a bit of my own to finish as well as a few other niggling little responsibilities . . .

But Kato, don't loose that recipe - it will happen some day, pie monster notwithstanding!

Comment

This recipe is going nowhere. It might get carved into the kitchen cupboard for safekeeping. ;-)

Comment

Kato

Agriville is all about "sharing Knowledge" Here is Mrs Sadie's recipe for all to enjoy.

Could you imagine using this as a marketing strategy?? R. Kaiser can sell raspberry pies and on the side offer "beef"

Raspberry Pie

Pastry for double crust. Toss 4 cups Raspberries with 1 cup sugar. 1 Tbsp tapicoca or corn starch. Put in pie shell. Sprinkle 1 tbsp lemon juice, 2 tbsp marg. Put on second crust---seal.

Bake @ 425F for 20 min. then decrease to 350 F for 35-40 min. This MIGHT run over.

Serve warm with ice cream and watch it disappear!!!!!

Happy haying to all

Comment

Raspberries are special,all right. This year the
                    blossoms were awesome, but the heat fried them
                    off so a small crop was produced in southern
                    Sask. Next year country.

Comment

Mine went from drowning in June, to way way too dry in July. I couldn't believe I actually had to water them. That did the trick.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                      • Return to Topic List
                      Working...