• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you Rkaiser

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you Rkaiser

Thanks for the hosipatality at the Stampede Randy. I enjoyed the visit.
    <a href="http://s612.photobucket.com/albums/tt206/per1747/?action=view&current=July2011485.jpg" target="_blank"></a>

Forgot to proof read!!!

Comment

Awesome!

Now, if someone could talk the people in Calgary into putting the Stampede on when it's NOT haying time, we wouldn't have to wait until we retire to go see it!

Comment

Just do like here and sit around because
        it's raining.

Comment

Cheers per. We looked in to the eyes of at least 2500 customers per day and had a great time.

Comment

I don't see a Sponsored By Zero Earth Farms Sign anywhere. Uh oh better not let The Big Dogs find out!!!!!!

Comment

Good to his word, Mr. Kaiser kindly bought a round of smokies for the kid and myself.... she had elk, I had buffalo....very good, Thanks a million Randy...enjoyed our little visit also. We certainly picked a good day to come (Tuesday)...Saw some of the art show... but ran out of time for a glass of wine there.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
              • Return to Topic List
              Working...