• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4.5 mil for 8 quarters and a yard

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4.5 mil for 8 quarters and a yard

Another big land sale:
    4.5 million bucks for 8 quarters with a yardsite with some newer bins. North of Westlock just before the hutterite colony. Number 1 land of Terry Rimmers sold to Pidsadowsky's
    In 2 weeks I plan to pick up 3 quarters for 100k good bush land good and cheep!

Gotta Pay & Smile, God Damn Hutterites driven the price of Land to unprecedent Levels never seen before. How can things have come to this. Brings a Tear to My Eye. I will work the rest of my life to stop these Sob's from taking over Manitoba, F*ck em', Let em' Hate, Watch the Money Pile Up........

Comment

Just a question?
      How much does it cost to brush and pile a bush quarter? How much to break and reseed if necessary? How much to fence and develop water?

Comment

God Damn Minnownights bought alotta this land, WHAT A SHAME!!!! Was reading this in the Westie Producer. Been so freakin busy, hadn't had time to read the June issue. Theys even comin back from Bolivia in mass to farm this land. This land was best left as bush if these rodents are moving in to farm, just as bad as The Hutts!!!!!!! If yas can't speak English with out an Accent, Ya's ain't wanted here!!!!!!!!!

Comment

"If yas can't speak English with out an Accent, Ya's ain't wanted here!!!!!!!!!"

So I guess that rules out Canadians ya dummy!!

Comment

Now I don't quite agree with language either but totally agree that breaking land does not come cheap and what might seem like a deal becomes a money pit... Not sure why the government continues to allow this breaking to happen considering that there is enough land that is already broke that is not farmed to 10 % of its potential...

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...