• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Canada Day everyone!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Canada Day everyone!

Don't forget to load up that barbeque with some good Canadian beef, and toss back a couple of cool ones while it's cooking!

On my way to participate in sugaring up the local community kids at our parade and then a little tractor pull action. No cool one's until after the pull. My 13 year old is going to debut his tractor skills today.

Comment

Awesome - thanks kato and thanks for all your hard work for "Canada" and Canadians. This is going to be a great Canadian summer.

Comment

HAPPY CANADA DAY from the USA. Canada has a lot to be proud of.. Canada is retaking its leadership position on the world stage and it seems like Canada will be the place to look for prosperity and economic growth in the near future. Great neighbours too. Have a wonderful day! God bless Canada!!

Comment

We are all so lucky to live here. Great summers and so many modern conveniences that make the winters a breeze. But where are we going?

We got new neighbors last fall; a retired couple from Ontario that bought a rural acreage near by (real rural...40 km to town). He was born in Holland in '41 and emigrated with his family to Canada in about 1947. At that time his parents had to be sponsored by an employer for them to come to Canada. And of course they helped make the Canada of today. Makes me wonder why things have changed so
          much in the last 60 years. As near a I can see, all we ask of wanna be immigrants now is if they are in trouble in their home country. If so come on in and go on welfare. The old rules might have been hard on the immigrants but were good for the country. Is what we have now good for the country? HT

Comment

Testing, if this works I'll share some of my Canada day.

Comment

Bear with me.
              <a href="http://s612.photobucket.com/albums/tt206/per1747/?action=view&current=July2011031.jpg" target="_blank"></a>

Comment

<a href="http://s612.photobucket.com/albums/tt206/per1747/?action=view&current=July2011033.jpg" target="_blank"></a>

Comment

Awesome pictures, and it looks like perfect weather too!

Comment

Lots of 2 cylinder JD diesels!!

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                    • Return to Topic List
                    Working...