• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twine vs. Net Wrap

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greece is interesting along with the other pigs-
    portugal,italy,spain-but so many questions when
    tied into the euro equations.

No doubt its going down the toilet,but how and
    what the crash looks like will be interesting.

At this point in time asia,canada,austrailia,norway
    finland sweden russia,south america may escape
    the fiscal judgment day,imo,and i hope but who
    knows.

The mother of all financial safety instruments-
    gold-cant or wont correct,which sucks.

Comment

its time a country went bust, greece will be first. stop paying all the bloated civil servant pensions etc.
      total chaos will result.

Comment

So how does this info prove that we are on the
        verge of a great depression?

Comment

The depression happens if the World bamk stops using US dollars as its reserve currency. Essentially the effect of that would be that the US can no longer print money to pay off its debts and essentially goes bankrupt as there is no way it coudl even pay off interest on the debts it has let alone principal. It is said that China holds a lot of US debt and they have invested that money into hard assets (oil companies, buildings, land) because if the US dollar is lost so will the debt. If they have hard assets at least they have something.

I know this is not Greece but everything is linked now in the world. If this was to happen (US dollar no longer reserve currency) imagine what the impact woudl be on the world?

Scary stuff

Comment

globalization works well for lloyd blankfein anyway! hope so cause he's doing god's work.

Comment

Based on the rest of your posts have you tried Prozac for your depression?

Comment

i'm not depressed. it's less stressful if you don't try to fool yourself. with everybody talking another recession it just validates what i've been saying for the last couple of years. nothing has been fixed.

Comment

Bernanke & Geitner are still in charge. I guess
                  America likes the direction they are going.

Comment

China was fueling the gold and silver market, but
                    seem to have cooled their jets lately. Seems like
                    the solution would naturally be to borrow all the
                    American dollars you could to buy hard assets
                    with the hope that the dollar will tank and you
                    would pay it back with cheap dollars, cotton,
                    where are you?

Comment

Oh my freaking lord. How many times do I have to say to yous that I DO NOT SUPPORT THE COMEDIAN WIT BORED in any shape or form, never have, never will. I have repeatedly begged fer just one copy & paste of ME supporting the Bored on here. NOT one of yous EVER have, and yet still say I do. I think I support the SOB's the least out of all yous when I sell my #1 WW fer less money as feed, just so I don't have to deal the SOB's....

Benjamin Guggenheim, Isa Strauss and John Jacob Astor were THEE only guys that could have stopped these SOB's and guess what, yep, Sunk em' with the Titanic. What I am getting at is all this tradegy in the World that has ever happened was not an accident. Everything has happened fer A reason and one day we we all wake up & the Shores our Forefathers conquered are going to look vastly different. That day is coming soon, When??? Not long after the next election in 2012 when Barry is reelected. THEE shit is going to hit the fan. And something New will be ushered in......

http://www.world-mysteries.com/doug_titanic1.htm - Who Sunk The Titanic???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2mY512P8LM - Dr. Corey Gold: CODEX ALIMENTARIUS - Released yesterday. If yer A farmer, I reccomend watchin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM - The American Dream - yous kin watch this with yer kids, which they will really enjoy & something they will NEVER teach in schools

When Nancy Pelosi says "we need to pass the Bill so we can find out what is in it." Humanity is doomed I am afraid. How would History have been written without these Few SOB's that have stolen our lives fer Generations. One kin only dream! Its all one BIG False Setting. Everything is, & its time to Wake up or were ALL Fricked.......

Comment

We use the JD and 67" net wrap. We love it. We take it off for the shredder. Comes off easy in almost all weather. The time it saves baling is worth it alone, but coupled with the amount of feed saved it really shines.

Comment

Been running net wrap now for several years. JD 567 and 568. Haven't bought a ball of twine since. In good hay or straw will increase your production 2-2.5 times. Done 75 bales an hour. Even in the lighter crops will still shave off 45-50 seconds in straw (especially rotary). The wear and tear savings on the baler pay for it alone. Fine straw holds together much better. Hay sheds the water much nicer as well. Only drawback is you can't eat your lunch while you wait to tie. Never pulled a wrap off before the shredder or the tubgrinder. Never lost an animal due to it either. Way easier to take off the tubgrinder rotor. Bale shredder gets cleaned off by the tiger torch every 20-30 bales so no issue there either way. Only regret is not doing it sooner.

Comment

I personally like net wrap. I don't use a bale shredder.
                            I just cut across the net wrap with a sharp axe and roll them out. The next day I pick up the wrap if possible, if not go around in the spring with a pitchfork and put it in the tractor bucket. Never had a problem with cows eating it.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                            • Return to Topic List
                            Working...