• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harper Majority---Yahoo!!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ask Michael Douglas why he's alive today, and he will say it's because Canadian doctors diagnosed his cancer when the best that money could buy in the U.S. couldn't find anything, despite months of searching.

Being able to pay a doctor more doesn't guarantee the care is better.

I do agree though, that a sports broadcaster shouldn't be earning that kind of money. That's just silly.

Comment

Oh come on now Kato. Your using a celebrity example, of which was likely done with an ulterior motive (i.e. publicity) but would never be admitted too. Lets get some average Joe example where American's came to Canada for our 'just-so-darn-good-medical-system'. And not for the fact that it's on the public dime. On the same token, you must think that Randy Quaid came to this country because we're 'just so darn good a people'. Not that he was fleeing the law.

I know in my area, many, I would say hundreds, of people go to the US for medical diagnoses and treatment. I remember my history teacher in highschool swore by Mayo Clinic. 'I don't even waste my time with the medical system in this country' he would tell his classes.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...