• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilson vs Morton Report

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Democracy in action. Awesome. Hope this makes the front page of the Calgary Herald and the Edmonton Journal.

Comment

GF--thanks for reporting from that meeting. It keeps us current on the action on that front.

Tuesday April 19 I caught the Saskatoon -Calgary flight @ 5;30a.m.,Calary to Edmonton connector and had a rental car waiting as I drove through the new construction West of Edmonton to attend the Westlock Surface Rights Compensation Hearing as a witness for Lawyer Daryl Carter (Legal work in Peace River Area) for a group of landowners that got the CORRIDOR pipeline in their properties in 2007 & 2008. My purpose was again to introduce as evidence to the Alberta Surface RIghts Board the linear payment SAPL/MPLA ENBRIDGE settlement. Again I am not "bound by confidentiality" so that is my job. The other key negotiators with CAEPLA or AAPL are bound by confidentiality on other negotiations. Daryl Carter (Legal) was not there to Exam or Redirect---he was in Edmonton with other meetings with Keith Wilson. His junior lawyer handled me as their witness. I helped her to prep what to ask from me and helped her in the redirect when the other side tried to "Cut up and discredit my evidence". I was out of Westlock by 2:00 to barely catch my return flights home that night. Lots of snow looking down over GF, RKaiser and Calgary area.

This landowner movement is all connected now to keep all informed and reaching out to help other landowners with information.

Good report Grassy & per.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...