• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who are you voting for?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kato

This election campaign started and my wife and I who were always Conservative were not even wanting to go to the poles this time. We lived 20 years in Alberta and believe what the meaning "red neck" became. We saw what happened in Saskatchewan when we moved back the demise of the Conservative Goverment, the NDP reign and then the new emergince of the SASK PARTY.

Our consituency was strong blue last time with a huge margin difference.

A minority government I feel has given Canada the best government and yes it means cost of $$$ and going to the poles. Canada as a nation looks good though when you compare to the US and other countries of the world.

I am hearing more and more in my riding that they want to vote now and want to cast a "protest vote" that will mean a liberal NDP split along with the Green Party candidate.

Won't another minority government for the PC really mean that there will be a shuffle of leaders of all 3 main parties going forward?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...