• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baxter Black Video: Watchout For The Bucking ATM.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baxter Black Video: Watchout For The Bucking ATM.

I saw this and thought others might like it.

Joe

>

Good one Joe Dales.

Could you help me. My Favorite is still www.youtube "cowboys herding cats".ca

Maybe post that one Joe on this site. If I tried it. it might be not compact like your thread of Baxter Black is.

Comment

Used Hay Dealer LOL

Comment

I will take Baxter's used hay over what our political leaders are trying to peddle any day. And by the way a man horseback has benefit of 4 eyes and 2 brains. Gives him an edge in efficiency and safety IMO. HT

Comment

Hi SADIE,

Sorry I could not find the Cowboys Herding Cats video....send me the link and I will post. joe.dales@farms.com

Here is another one that related to the ATV clip.

Comment

ca/url?sa=t&source=video&cd=1&ved=0CDwQtwIwAA&url=htt p%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DPk7yqlTMvp 8&ei=vfudTbj-HpSbtweL_YnJBA&usg=AFQjCNFtB3SsXIS7TmGG3uPd9BwzwHh C8A">
            <!DOCTYPE html>
            <html lang="en" dir="ltr" >
            <!-- machid: pazZTMm81aHFQZGpf

I am trying this Joe Dales. I need lots of help on this modern computer technology.

If this doesn't work just go to google
            www.youtube "Cowboys herding cats".ca

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...