• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sale of Westlock Auction Market

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sale of Westlock Auction Market

Apparently the Westlock Auction Market has
    been sold to Corey Sekura owner of Sekura
    Auctions in Drayton Valley.
    Anyone else heard this rumor ? Nillson's
    don't seem to be involved in this one.

It's not just a rumor - it tells you right on the Triple J website "market report comment page"

Comment

I could'nt find it could you post a link?

Comment

http://www.triplejlivestock.com/MarketCurrent.aspx

Comment

Thanks topper I am from Westlock and my sister goes to Gary's church. We have been selling hogs & cattle at triple J for 30years. We have never had any problems with Triple J over that time. Gary always did his best for the farmer. I remember about 30years ago we had about 30 sows and mom wasn't happy with the prices we were getting for our feeders, the next time we had pigs in mart Gary stopped the sale and said these pigs were from good producers and such. The pigs sold ok that day but they fact of the matter was he had been doing his best, the market was the problem. I have always trusted Triple J would do their best for the farmer, the opposite is true at some other marts.

I hate to see Gary go but but I wondered how long he would keep selling.

Best wishes Gary Jarvis!

Comment

Corey Sekura from Sekura Auctions in
            Drayton Valley has purchased Triple J. The
            current management will continue to run
            the operation.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...