• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morris Model 1400 Hay Hiker

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morris Model 1400 Hay Hiker

Anyone owned or operated one of these units?What are your thoughts on how they are built and perform?Thanks

In our area that model is very popular. I have the smaller 881 just to hike bales on a short haul off the irrigation field and to get the water back on to re-irrigate, (didn't start the pumps this year though). Looking at trying to trade up myself. Those with the 14 bale model are very happy with them and now with land 14 miles away am looking at upgrading. What have you heard for $$$ new likely from the Yorkton Sask Plant?

Comment

I have one. Great unit.I Like having just the one picking arm to deal with. Don't bother with the divider at the back.

Comment

Thanks for the input.I have bought one from dealer in North Battleford.I have picked a couple hundred and so far it works great.I found out at coffee row a friend has had one for a few years and really likes his too.Thanks again.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...