• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cherry picking in the Okanogan

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cherry picking in the Okanogan

We are headed cherry picking can anyone recommend any u-pick farms? See farmers can take holidays, just for us it's every 10 years.

mmmmm..... cherries... I don't think there can be any such thing as a poor U-Pick cherry orchard.

Comment

Theres the Dickinson family farm in Summerland. They are pretty big. Might be able to find a smaller, cheaper one maybe though.

Comment

I was in Kelowna last week but did not have time to get out to see many farms...I did buy some fresh BC Cherries at the grocery store...they were excellent big, firm and sweet.

Have fun on your trip.

Joe

Comment

I HOPE I'm not too late. Don't eat too many too fast or ............

Comment

Well we drove the 8 hours south to Westlock moms place checked on dad at Barrhead lodge, took our 7 kids to
            Galexy Land at WEM. The wife bought me tickets to ride the mindbender. Went to Calaway park by calgary then Cancelled the Okanogan To take my mom to her brothers estate farm sale at provost. He drank himself to death last summer. His jd 4020 was the highlight of the sale, the motor ran and with a loader brought $5000 His 2290 case he lost to a mechanics lean. And the 100 head of cows The SPCA had long already sold. The old house in the yard where mom & 12 siblings grew up (now kind of a shop) I should have bought to burn down. If you think you had it bad growin up you might think twice if you knew Frank Meier. He could have wrote the book on abuse cause he had it nailed.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...