• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Canada Day!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Canada Day!

Hope everyone has a good day today. We've already had our fireworks. To bad they're not the right kind. We've had two good thunderstorms go over the yard in the past hour, and I bet we've had a couple of inches of rain already. And some really close lightning too!

Oh well, they were calling for this to happen this evening, so maybe we're getting it over with early so we can go see some real fireworks tonight... Or not! LOL

Oh well, not much we can do about it but take this opportunity to take the day off!

Happy Canada Day to all. We will have to wait until dark for our fireworks! It's a great haying day with very low humidity, cool air and a stiff breeze all day. Should be good to bale tomorrow.

Comment

Yes, Dominion Day is just about over. The celebration in Ottawa was as crappy as ever...another multicultural mixture of entertainment (mostly French)... couldn't abide it and turned it off.

The old Queen looked good but is sure slowing down. Our PM was not supposed to walk ahead of her but looked like he outpaced her a few times.

Comment

Happy Canada Day. Sometimes I have the feeling we are several countries accidentally lumped into one. Even so we live in a charmed time and place. Cheers. HT

Comment

I don't think she is moving too bad for a what - 84 year old? her husband is even fitter as he is 89! I don't know why people insist on subjecting them to loud, pop style music performances - their facial expressions show what they think of it.

Comment

agreed grassfarmer. Our Canada Day
            celebrations were full of various kinds of
            music from heavy metal to kids school
            choirs ! It was obvious by the beaming
            parents, grandparents etc. that no matter
            how horrible the racket was someone
            appreciated it and that is what it is all
            about.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List