• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BSE Class Action petition update

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kato

I had late nights. TOday is the day Wednesday June 9 that I am on radio.

I will be on 650 this morning in 45 minutes. I am setting out alot of my defense material, my different CCIA buttons, The Ketchum Curlock tag, and my TALKING POINTS to be ready.

I personnally drove Monday and Tuesday to hand subpoenas with my signed cheques to each of the CFIA people involved in the case. They have "SPLIT UP THE TRHEE" that were working out of Moose Jaw laying the HEAVY HAND LAST YEAR. I obtained their signatures as well. Already CFIA lawyer is trying to not have two of them present in person. They want them to be on telephone conversation but not present in the court-room. I was up alot of the night writing my demand letters to the tribunal to have them in person under oath to testify.

Also preparing for the Tribunal all copies and pictures have to be in triplicate to keep the "flow moving"

I already know there will be alot of "OBJECT" from the CFIA lawyer. She will be like a "Jack in the BOx" before the hearing is through.

Today the Radio. Kato you are right I just went to Macrorie with the petition and already am on the third page of signatures.

Thanks to all for the support

Comment

Excellent!

I've got a suggestion about the petitions. Once you've got 30 or so signatures, reprint page one, and start a new one. That way we can cover more MP's.

We want to make sure everybody who deserves one gets one. LOL

I've got the radio going online. Won't miss it this time.

Comment

Heard it. Good job!

Comment

But I have a question.

If a cow loses a tag while at the PFRA pasture, who pays the fine?

Comment

Kato--Working hard at meeting all deadlines preparing for next Tuesday and Wed. Final witness list was due on Friday at 12:00 and the order they will be called. All witnesses will be excluded from the court-room till they are called.

CFIA lawyer has been a "Blitch"--she tried hard not to have the two CFIA inspectors to have to attend in person. They tried to say they were on
            "training" and will testify over the phone. I served subpoena, drove to 3 different cities and received their signature and gave them their cheque for time & Mileage (Approx $400.00 each)

I will be asking all three of the CFIA inspectors when they are on the stand the full interpretation of:

1)Section 176---leaving premise and coming home again.

2)185 (3)--The prescribed time to notify the minister to report missing tag and application of new tag.

I am really looking forward to this challage. CFIA lawyer from Calgary is sure trying to speed up the case. I am going to "Slow this baby right down" I waited a year for this and now this will be "My time".

A tremendous amount of scientific knowledge has come forward from studing this case. I am getting counselled by a lawyer on this. The scientific evidence cannot be presented as exhibit only they have to go through one of my witnesses to be accepted and on record as evidence.

CTV Farmgate has asked to be on site outside the court house.

Comment

One other thing I'd like to know is what is the time period to cross reference tags.

Do you do it right away? Or do you do it when you sell, since there is a chance you're going to lose that tag before sale anyway?

Also, does the CCIA have a number for how many tags have been cross-referenced due to being replacement tags? I bet they do.

Comment

Oops, I see you've got that question already. Must have another cup of tea, and wake up a bit......... LOL

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...