• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Facebook

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook

It's time to go viral everybody. Canadian Cattle Producers for a BSE Class Action Settlement is now a facebook page. If you search bse class action, it pops up.

It will be another place, besides good old Agri-ville to update people on what's going on with the petitions, (which can go out now.)

So anyone here who has a facebook page, or kids with one can check in, become a fan, and spread the word. Let's see how many fans we can collect, because you better believe they get counted, not only by the media, but by government as well. It will be a measure of support if the numbers are high enough, and a sign of apathy if they are not. It's up to us.

For those who asked me for petitions, they're coming right away quick.

Oops.. apparently Facebook doesn't have fans any more, it has a Like button instead. If you "like" the page, updates will post to your own wall, or so it says.

It's a learning curve, but I'll get it yet.

Comment

We have a picture, and if I do say so myself, it's quite a nice one. ;-) LOL

We also have fans.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
      • Return to Topic List
      Working...