• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Sunday Morning

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Sunday Morning

This guy down in the good old USA sends out a message on the ranchers.net board every Sunday morning. Even though it has a bit of a Christian tone --- it is awesome. Christians are great. They have this one day a week dedication thing happening which is an awesome idea. Some other folks show dedication to something other than the human mind every day and that is great to.

I don't think I will start anything up like that here on Agriville but would certainly read it if someone did.

But I did have a thought this morning that I wanted to share and it just so happens to have come on the most cherished Sunday morning in the Christian year.

"Be happy with what you have and focus on what you want and everything in your life will be better"

Kinda the message that grassfarmer and I have been trying to bring lately by telling you that value chain marketing works and we are "happy" to tell you about it. And maybe even being "happy" with all the work that Mr. Pallett has done to give us that opportunity to have some dough to create that new industry model called a "food web". Thanks to our friend Jon Slump for that one.

I realise that Iain and "yours truly" can come across a little arrogant at times when we try to share our message and we are trying --- I guess I can only speak for myself and say that I am trying --- to make that message simpler.

so

"Be happy with what you have and focus on what you want and everything in your life will be better".

Nice post, Randy. I wasn't going to come on here today, being Easter and all, but now I'm happy I did.

This is a good day to just go out, enjoy the sunshine, watch the calves stampede, and take the dogs on a good hike. Forget the worries, they can wait until tomorrow.

Comment

Whatcha mean arrogant? I like to think we are "opinionated" or "outspoken". I don't thing we are any more arrogant than the supporters of the status quo who insist we must keep trying the same things over and over again and expecting a different result.

Comment

Randy, Grassfarmer etc. there is nothing
        wrong with people speaking their mind,
        and trying to make the world we live in
        a better place. We would be pretty
        boring if we all agreed on every issue !
        Funny thing is that I have a red headed
        grandson who people feel is opinionated
        and bossy ( he is 5), and for some
        reason there are those who feel he takes
        after yours truly. I cannot imagine why
        !!!
        Hope everyone had an enjoyable Easter.

Comment

I think the appropriate word is passionate. Which fits well with the inspirational theme here. I think this year would be a good one to go to the Drumheller Passion Play.

Comment

Yip passionate --- not arrogant ---- sorry Iain. Those other folks have passion as well. As misdirected as we may see it; it is still passion...LOL

Have a great day my passionate friend.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...