• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cross Canada Tour

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cross Canada Tour

Could you give me a call Kato. We have some people lining up to make this Class action rally a cross Canada event.

Randy Kaiser
    (403) 783 - 8872

Looks like mid June for Saskatoon. Would be nice to have one in April and May in either BC, Manitoba, or Ontario. Got people working on it in all three provinces. I don't know anyone in Quebec. Anyone want to send me a contact name or two?

Comment

If there's anyone here from Manitoba who's interested, feel free to send me an email. This is not asking for a commitment, but maybe we can make up a loose knit group that can spread the word around here as well. Odds are that we know each other, or know of each other already. The Manitoba cattle community is pretty tight.

This thing needs to go viral, as the kids say. ;-)

hello.iamkato@gmail.com

Comment

It's not easy to see, but there is a dot between hello and iamkato.

Comment

Kato

I would definately like to be involved.

Comment

Xcellent! Send me an email. If we can collect up a list of email addresses, then we can all stay updated on future plans.

Comment

One more sleep Randy. LOL

How's it going?

Comment

Awesome --- chowed down a rib eye with the big guy tonight. Ready for some fun.

Comment

We're outahere

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...