• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Oh brother........................

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You don't suppose "corrupting the market" might be happening already do you Happytrails? How about the Nillson/NWCBP stand off - wasn't that all about corruption and markets?

Comment

Hey guys...maybe we're not so far apart. If I'm reading it right you are against heavy government involvement in our industry and want the market to be as open as possible. Amen to these goals.

Comment

Maybe, maybe not...depends on what your definition of an open market is. If you mean open to abuse by corporate manipulation as it is now I'm dead against your aims. Degree of Government involvement should be the least of our worries in the current situation unless of course you are advocating that they would become involved to create a fair and level playing field where primary producers actually have a chance of earning a living from the marketplace.

Comment

I agree that is a legitimate role for government and should be promoted.

Comment

Federal rules and the CFIA are there to help who? oviously not the producer or the smaller slaughter plants.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...