• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Class Action Rally

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seriously coppertop. Would you please forward the press release to the mailing lists that you mentioned or any other mailing list you can think of. You never know how big of a snowball one little snowflake bumping into another can make.
    Thanks Snowflake
    Randy

Comment

kato, provincial politicians speak to their
      federal counterparts on a daily basis,
      never under estimate their lobbying power.

Comment

Poloticians are generally looking for
        solutions (or at least the path of least
        resistance). As a farm community we often
        rant and rave and belittle while the
        proponent of the easiest solution at the
        time walks in and steals the day. We need
        a clear and easy solution (the easiest
        being - please empower us and then we will
        carry the day and give you some credit.)

Comment

As in "please stop this thing from going any further, settle now and we will use the money to buy and build infrastructure and business to correct the problems in our industry ---- and we will thank you in the end?"

Maybe I read a bit much from your comments Sean.

Comment

Probably, but maybe not Randy. I think
            they don't think much about ag, and when
            someone with a good marketing plan sits
            down and talks to them, they jump on the
            appealing solution. We just have to make
            sure that our solution is the most
            appealing, as opposed to the folks who
            have been winning the battles so far...

Comment

They talk about stimulating the economy. I can't imagine a better way.

I bet if everyone here looked at just how much they have cut back on their spending habits since 2003, it would add up to an enormous sum. I know that when the border first shut, our strategy changed from moving the farm forward, and planning for the future, to instant conservation mode. The focus became debt reduction, and the policy was to not spend one more cent than necessary. We've stayed in that mindset ever since. We only buy what we need. We never buy anything just because we want it.

There is a seven year backlog of cattle operation upgrades just sitting there. All over the country. Put some cash in our hands, and we'd get right to the job of catching up. Instead of everything being on hold, we could start to move forward again.

Comment

Maybe we could let them pay us out over three years with no interest since they are supposedly broke right now. $33,333.33 per year for the next three years. Sounds like a cool number to me.

Speaking of three's... Got three Amigo's who don't want to spread the word about the rally. ABP, Alberta Government and Nilsson Brothers.

My ego would love to say more about these three amigo's but I will refrain..

It's an Information Session folks.....

Got some major help with media yesterday. I thought we were doing a pretty good job reaching people, but wait til you see what's going to happen next.

One week to go everyone. How many neighbors and friends have you got coming to Red Deer with you?

Comment

Three amigos...three stooges.... or three partners in crime? It funny how they all work together protecting the status quo.

Comment

Maybe because they think they may have something to lose?

We, on the other hand, have nothing to lose..........

We've been knocked down, beaten up, and left for dead. So why would we care about the status quo? The status quo sucks, so what the heck, we may as well take a shot.

Comment

You've got to read this!

http://www.siemenssays.com/?p=23870

Comment

Hmm, a kind of Federal ALMA/ALMS. I guess this one will be perceived as good because CCA are involved?

Comment

And this report will be done by March 31st 2013...LOL

Shit we might as well go right through to the supreme court with the class action suit. It will only take a few more years than that.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                          • Return to Topic List
                          Working...