• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wish to contact Grassfarmer

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish to contact Grassfarmer

Hi there Grassfarmer. I have an old buddy that is now retired from running the beef purchasing department for a major national retailer. He comes and visits quite regularily and the conversation mostly gets around to discussing the industry and I am very limited in knowledge when it comes to the large scheme of things and I mentioned some of your thoughts that I have read on here. He would like to have a discussion on some issues concerning the industry with a knowlegable producer. I suggested maybe he could get in contact with you. My question is, would you be willing to have him contact you? If you are interesed and don't mind, you can contact me at lochview@eastlink.ca and I could arrange for him to him to contact you. Thanks, Eastcoaster

I consider myself to be of quite limited knowledge of the industry too eastcoaster. However I'm more than happy to talk with anyone interested. Given his background I'm sure it could be interesting and I know a few folks to direct him too if he has something to offer. Look for an email from me shortly.

Comment

Thank You for the email reply. I forwarded it on to my friend. I must warn you that the most experience he has had with producers is from living next door to me and I am sure I am not a good representation of the industry as a whole.And also I have to question my sanity for getting into a discussion with two ex-Brits. Have a Happy New Year and I wish good health to all .

Comment

I also was going to mention, to those others that responded to my post by email, I am not ignoring that you sent a message to me but just that lately there doesn't seem to be enough time to spend here at the computer. May get to responding later. Thanks

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
        • Return to Topic List
        Working...