• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christmas!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas!

The day is almost upon us. We started and finished shopping yesterday, and all that's left is to finish up the decorating and make a few extra shortbread cookies to replace those we couldn't resist.

Here's hoping everyone has a Merry
    Christmas and a Happy New Year. Here's also hoping next year is the one where it all turns around for all of us.

TOM, THE LOWEST PRICE IS THE LAW !!!If you don`t believe me just scroll down and get comfy in that big chair!!!And let those donkeys give our stuff away!!They should have draws for big screen TV`s too!!!

Comment

Whoaaaaaaaa. The US in Saudi Arabia, to sell them wheat. We are done like toast here in Kanadia. Lost another big, rich, wealthy customer to the Amerikins. Bet that was caused by the CWB selling cheap AGAIN. Yup no doubt the Saudies will dump us now that the US has arrived, wit its open market, Yankee style tradin... Kanada spiraling in agin.... What next, will the YUankees discover Chinie, wes doommed.....

Comment

Ya kinda missed the point the burbot. Kinda like my wife's dad, got to explain things three to four times for him to understand. Reread the first post or just wait for the PRO's to drop some more and some day you may get it - but I doubt it - you will fight reality until death.
        This just confirms what I though of this Audi sale from the start - a panic give away from the board to make a sale.

Comment

Merry Christmas to everyone from me as well. I'm hoping no one has snow on Christmas morning, as I remember many holidays blowing straw in pens and hauling feed buckets when I should have been opening presents and eating chocolate (in no particular order).

Here's hoping everyone has a good year in 2010.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all!
            Even though agriculture may not be the most lucrative profession around here, we still have it better than 90% of the world....so let's count our blessings for now.....and straighten things out next year.
            Have a safe and joyfull season!
            Larry

Comment

Merry Christmas. May everyone remember why we celebrate and enjoy this time of year. Like perfecto points out, we can solve the world's problems next year.

Comment

Merry Christmas to all, hope you enjoy this
                special time with family and friends.
                May 2010 bring Good Health and Good Fortune
                to all, and new hope for our industry.

Comment

There's always more than one bright light on the horizon.....

All the best to all of you.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                  • Return to Topic List
                  Working...