• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MCPA Annual General Meeting

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MCPA Annual General Meeting

The annual general meeting is tomorrow in Brandon at the Victoria Inn.

We won tickets to the banquet, so we'll be there. Anyone else planning on attending?

here's the agenda

http://www.mcpa.net/events/annual-general-meeting/agenda

Jeff Kroll and Anne Anderson are both very
    good.

Comment

I understand the NFU have booth there - Director of Research is attending so go introduce yourself Kato.

Comment

I shall do that.

Comment

We got to the meeting. It was very informative, but I don't expect a miracle to come from it.

I was however very impressed with the speaker from the CCIA who was more than insistent that the government is not paying it's fair share for traceability. That was a big plus in my book. From what I got out of it, however many regulations we have now that people are unhappy with, there could have been so so many more. Really dumb ones, to boot. There is some common sense residing on the board of the CCIA, and hopefully that will help contain the bureaucratic enthusiasm for decorating the world with red tape.

We did meet Mr. Qualman, who sat at our table for supper. Turns out he's from an established Charolais family, and pretty much everybody at our table was a Charolais breeder, so that worked out well. They all knew his relatives, which surprised him. It's a small world.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...