• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of the Week Thursday Report TRANSITION into Friday Crop Report!

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

seeding starting here this weekend.

Comment

can't believe the way the water is getting away, ground seems to be on vacuum! . snow basically went in 2 days . minimal flooding . one road washed out beside farm because culvert was flattened , was due to be changed this year. what a difference a week makes . its really looking good here now , could be going by may 10 , which is pretty good for this area. only problem will be the snow that was blown in fence lines 20 ft high and 200 feet out , but all in all, looking real good.

Comment

case I agree I can't believe how the snow went in two to three warm days. the rain did help a bit and the soil is sucking it up.

good luck to all who started seeding and let's hope the wind drops one notch.

Comment

I'm starting to think we have moved south , wind hasn't stopped here since august

Comment

Personally I’m hoping for half inch of rain on Monday. We are far from saturation here, moisture is ok to get going and get germination.
            We actually have some water in the lower areas, they are disappearing fast due to no sub soil.

Comment

Seen a guy seeding by Pangman yesterday not much dust but looks like with the winds were getting could be looking for moisture real soon. Snow is nice but a spring rain is worth billions.

Comment

Originally posted by SASKFARMER3 View Post
                Seen a guy seeding by Pangman yesterday not much dust but looks like with the winds were getting could be looking for moisture real soon. Snow is nice but a spring rain is worth billions.
                What were you doing in Pangman? You should have come about 35 miles west and stopped in for a beer.

Comment

We had 2 warm days, 16 degree highs, but nothing like was forecast (26-28 degrees) but it looks like its going to cool off a bit now with below zero lows at night. It’s that time of year. 🐥🦆🐭

Comment

Looking at an old deere for our collection south along the border that wasn't let's say cracked up to be what the guy said.

Next time, because a Beer was definitely needed after the drive for nothing.

Comment

cooling off on Monday and rain or the S word. Moisture and warm weather would be great because it would wake everything up but if its cold useless shit.

Yesterday as warm as it was still was cool in the shade real cold.

Comment

And again the rain totals have been cut back to basically jack fack for our area. Same thing last year big flood coming build an arc, not more than a tenth fell. Half inch would have been nice now we are to get maybe a spit. Hope the system changes in the next couple days.
                        Funny thing it’s coming out of the northern plains where most our rain comes from.

Comment

I think its moving further NE

Comment

Probably for 50 of my years it rains, snows, is colder up here in the NE. But only 2 dry years in last century! Pick your devil.

Comment

1961 1988 and last year with min rain

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	022 crop.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	93.2 KB
ID:	766423
                                Any other colors?

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                                • Return to Topic List