• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cows are smarter than many pew warmers

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cows are smarter than many pew warmers

In dry years I have, in the past, mowed the ditches for desperately needed cow feed. In the old days you used a sicle mower not a swather. In this operation you would rake up the cut grass and it would have pop cans small rocks, maybe some willow and buck brush. Those early belt balers could still make a bale with all the junk in it. On a cold day in January the bale would be rolled out and the hungry cows would rush to eat. Some people think cows are dumb but you know they would not eat the junk that was packed in with the hay. They just left it.
    I have been in many churches over the years and my observation is this; The pew warmers who do not know what the WORD declares cannot sort out the junk from the good stuff that comes over the pulpit. They just swallow everything and their lives show it. Therefore cows are smarter than pew warmers! Get Wisdom, learn the WORD.

Nice to read..

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...
    X

This website uses tracking tools, including cookies. We use these technologies for a variety of reasons, including to recognize new and past website users, to customize your experience, perform analytics and deliver personalized advertising on our sites, apps and newsletters and across the Internet based on your interests.
    You agree to our and by clicking I agree.