• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone using farming software?

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone using farming software?

i would like to do a better job of keeping track of our field records, seed, fert, yields, sprays.

what are you guys doing?

well, I don't do anything more than my accounting but if I were to, I would just use a spreadsheet. You can organize it however you want and it doesnt cost an arm an a leg. All any program you buy is, is a spreadsheet all dolled up.

Comment

I have used this software before. I used SST Toolbox when barely anybody else ever heard about it. There is something for everyone here. It will keep your farm in perfect order.

http://www.sstsoftware.com/

Comment

www.fairport.com.au
        go to cropping/livestock programmes they are being sold all over the world now.
        Its called PAM paddock action manager

or another is www.backpaddock.com.au

may not be relevant northern hemisphere guys but again huge fro cropping farmer in australaia

Comment

We use the software from Farm Credit Canada "Farm Manager Pro." I like it, you can keep very in depth records, or just the bare minimum. We have records dating back to 2007 on it covering seeding, inputs, operations, even weather and irrgation rates. It was pricy but has proved to be useful in disputes.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
          • Return to Topic List
          Working...