• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Sask law

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Sask law

Reading in the western producer about a new law that trespassers could net a 2,ooo fine to any one who refuses to leave private or commecial property to me is a big joke. Our law system is very flawed for us deccent folk. We have the same law in MB. Had to call the police last year to get rid of an out of control person that would not leave my property. They seen a couple of marks on that person from me defending myself and i was charged and throwen in jail to. Spent the night and most next day before i got out. Had my guns taken and a hard time getting them back even though the charges were dropped. This person was beating on me while i was on the phone talking to an officer to come and take him away. When the dust setteled it cost me almost 2,ooo to get off the charges, not to mention the damages to my property the person made. The other person went to anger management a few times and got just over a 2oo dollar fine.

Forget the cops next time and just shoot him.

Comment

It was sad that the cops gave me more grief than the mental case. Have to agree he would of settled down looking at the end of a barrel.

Comment

Seems the criminals have the rights and we dont. Shoot first ask questions later lol. These loose cannons think they can walk on any mans property. Our legal system is a joke.

Comment

Do not know about the rest of you but the new tresspassing law sure helped in our area.Very few dimwitted deer hunters this year as compared to the last few years.All of a sudden they figured out how to ask for permission to hunt on our land.

Comment

I printed a copy of that Trespass to Property Act, and put it in the truck. It's good to have on hand to show the high lighted section 11 - method of giving notice, and section 14 - offence and penalty to the wayward soul. Don't get bent out of shape. Simply state that they have now been properly warned, and if you catch them again on your property without asking for permission, you will test out the Act.

Either there has been a heavy resurgence in hunting activity in this area, or that act has become known. Previous years, we might have had four interested hunting parties ask for permission. This last fall there was a couple of dozen. I credit the Act.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
            • Return to Topic List
            Working...