• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Agri-ville.com Tech Tips: Posting a Youtube Video.

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agri-ville.com Tech Tips: Posting a Youtube Video.

Here are the steps to embedding a Youtube or some other video players on Agri-ville if you see something interesting you would like to share with the Agri-ville users.

It is a pretty easy process.

1. I usually have 2 internet windows open - one where I am logged onto Agri-ville.com and the second one where I am watching the video...e.g Youtube.

2. Once you have watched the video on Youtube - you will notice on the right hand side panel with two lines of software code (urls)
    The first one is the URL link.

The second one is labeled Embed.

3. You want to Copy the the Embed Code. You do this by moving you curser to the box and right clicking on your mouse...it should be highlighted blue. You then left click and select copy.

4. You then return to the Agri-ville topic and in the message box, paste in the code.

You do this by moving your curser into the box like you are going to type in the message and then Left click on your mouse - a menu pops up and you select Paste and click.

The embed code will be pasted into the message box.

You can type in your message before or after this code and when done...Submit like you do with a normal message.

You can Practice in the Practice Forum here on Agri-ville.

Good luck,

>

I like this.

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
    • Return to Topic List
    Working...