• You will need to login or register before you can post a message. If you already have an Agriville account login by clicking the login icon on the top right corner of the page. If you are a new user you will need to Register.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ranchers.net

Collapse
X
Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ranchers.net

Anyone else getting a virus warning when you try to go to the site?

No. But watch out for flounder, and reader.... they will follow you where-ever you post.

If you look up some of my posts, under "Kathy"... you can read up on some of the older data I put together on BSE.

I don't visit this site very often now.

Comment

Not had any problems on Ranchers countryguy. It's kind of sad that Agriville has really dropped off in postings - Ranchers is just more user friendly with the faster speed and the ability to post pictures.
      Nothing like getting a shameless plug in for your own writings Kathy eh? ;o)

Comment

Got one this am. Using Google Chrome.
        Trojan horse.

Comment

The problem with this site is the active adds. They may create more revenue, but nobody is looking.

Comment

Stumbled upon this...

I post this here because there is another cattle site that I know some of you here also visit which is infected with a virus. This is not on NAT that I am aware of but it is on the other cattle site server. This is a heads up.

It comes up with a screen on your computer which appears to be an adobe reader update. If you see this do NOT agree to install it! This permission wipes out your computer antivirus software and redirects you to a site, glumbar.cn and who knows what else it does. If you see this address in the bar on the bottom of your screen stop (the red X on top) immediately, probably close explorer or foxfire and get out of there.

Just a warning. Again this is not on NAT but is on another popular cattle board until they get it removed.

Comment

I haven't had a problem so far. Ranchers is much easier to post than here and comes up fast. Plus if you lose your train of thought when posting you can scroll down to the previous posts. I like the Canadian content here but we do need a few more posters.

Comment

Macon has posted a notice on the ranchersnet site that the cattletoday server has been hacked--and they are working on getting it straightened out..

Comment

• Reply to this Thread
                • Return to Topic List
                Working...